Sunday, February 20, 2011

Super Sunday


Quick update for those interested before I begin my Sunday; I went with my fiancée and her friend to Disney World on Friday. We had a really great time, which was surprising  since I've always considered Disney World to be "children's parks". I guess I've finally grown up to the point where being hurdled through the air by tons of steel doesn't seem as appealing as it once was. Epcot is definitely my favorite park, I love the different countries and the architecture seems really authentic compared to pictures and movies I've seen. It's like a mini-vacation to Europe (and a few others) within my own backyard. It should also come as no surprise that Germany was by far my favorite country, and dinner there was awesome. The community style bier hall buffet was a nice change of pace from conventional dining settings. After dinner we stayed and watched their fireworks presentation which was by far one of the best if not THE BEST I've ever seen! I highly recommend this experience to anyone who hasn't been. Here's a few of my favorite photos from the afternoon; I hope everyone has an awesome Sunday grind! Ship somethin'~

P.S. If you are reading this and not following my blog, please sign in and take the time. It would encourage others to do the same and eventually I'm going to do some giveaways (Free Tilt money, private tournaments, coaching) to my Followers, so I want everyone to qualify for those promotions. Thanks guys I appreciate your support!!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment