Thursday, February 24, 2011

Looking forward to good things

Woke up this morning and went for a jog. I've been going to the gym off and on for the past six months (obviously more off than on, most recently due to injuries and illness) but this morning I decided even if I couldn't get to the gym I should at least make some effort to exercise. It was definitely less pleasant than the air conditioned cardio I usually enjoy at the gym, but that's the point. I'm actually excited to work this into my routine more often and see some improvement. The hills around here should whip me into shape in no time.

Yesterday was my day off and I spent it mostly reviewing and studying, as well as the greater part of this morning. I won't lie; I found time to sneak in some Black Ops and BC: Vietnam yesterday. Speaking, does anyone that reads my blog play either of those games on Xbox Live? Hit me up and we play sometime, my gamertag is bearNP.

So no complaints or great stories to share this time; but I would love to hear more feedback from those of you reading. Suggestions, shouts, insults, leave a message ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx-S83J_9yc

No comments:

Post a Comment